Making a Complaint
We aim to do the very best for our clients, always. We're only human though and sometimes things go wrong, if you're not happy with our work, here's what to do to make it right.
Because you have landed on this page, there's a good chance you aren't happy with your experience with us. If that's the case, we really want to hear what you have to say and put things right. You can tell us about it:
By Telephone: 01823 286 271
By email: [email protected]
Post: 2nd Floor, 1 Chartfield House,
The more detail you can give us, the better we will be able to address the problem.
When the complaint is received, we will take the following actions:
1. Allocate the matter to a senior manager who has not been involved with your case previously, so they have an independent view.
2. Speak to you, provided you are comfortable with that, to make sure we understand the details of the problem.
3. Send you a written acknowledgement which will include our understanding of the problem and contact details of the complaint handler.
4. Investigate the matter to find out what went wrong.
5. Give you a final response, which tells you what we have found out, and what we think should be done to put things right.
If we cannot resolve the problem to your satisfaction once we have given you our final response, or after 8 weeks from when you submitted the complaint, whichever comes first, you may be entitled to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
The Financial Ombudsman is an independent party who has the job of resolving complaints between businesses and their customers across all regulated financial services. We will tell you more about them in our final response but, in the meantime, you can reach them here:
Financial Ombudsman customer helpline: 0300 123 9 123
Or get further information at: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk